Passionate About Solving Design Challenges.
I am an extremely creative solution strategist who is able to construct online design and branding solutions with speed and exceptional quality. I am known for my ability to work well on cross-functional teams; often serving as a subject matter expert on both design and technical topics. That has earned me the nickname "Regenius" from my colleagues. I have a detailed eye for typography, composition and color. There is no task too small or too large since I am and always have been a team player who keeps the best interest of my clients and client-partners as top priority. My proficiency level ranks as expert in WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Take a look around and contact me using the form below.
Creative. Resourceful. Methodical.
2016 - Present
2015 - Present
2015 - Present
2009 - Present
HTML5 and CSS3
2000 - Present
2000 - 2014
1998 - Present
1998 - Present
1996 - Present
1989 - Present
1985 - Present
Adobe After Effects
2015 - Present
May 2019 – Present: Senior Advertising Designer, Interactive Advertising (Promotional Emails)
May 2017 – May 2019: Senior Web Designer, Appliances
• Worked with Merchant partners to design and produce the most profitable Black Friday (2018) for Online Appliances at The Home Depot.
• Design Lead for Appliances category. Managed and delivered major updates to category pages for these categories as well as completed daily requests for updates across the site. Designed and implemented event branding for major events.
• User Journey Mapping, Wireframing, Designing Comps, Sourcing and Art Directing photography
• Worked cross-functionally with Category Experience and Content teams on managing the updates to the category pages that exceeded KPI measurements YoY.
August 2014 – April 2017: Web Designer (Full site)
• Design Lead for Patio 2017 (desktop, mobile and gallery experiences)
• Member of the CMS migration team for Content/Category pages, Project Guides, Buying Guides and PLP Banners. Responsibilities include learning, training and leading in CMS improvements as a Creative super-user of the tool.
• Creative designer for Flooring category pages. Responsible for wireframes, design, build, test and deployment of new pages; opportunities to interface with client partner to come up with the best solution to increase traffic and educate end-users on new products.
May 2013 – August 2014: Contract Web Designer (Garden Club)
Designer for the award-winning Garden Club community website with periodic contributions to other parts of the company's website.
Graphic Designer, Financial Services
Responsibilities included designing custom gift cards, managing vendor relationships, internal and external customer service. Created internal marketing collateral as needed.
• Freelance marketing/branding for small businesses and non-profits
Multimedia Courseware Developer, Training & Development
Responsibilities included intranet design and globalization of e-Learning modules. Worked with external vendors to facilitate translation of training documents into 11 languages.
Front-End Web Development
Kingdom Business Association: Faith-based coursework in Conflict Resolution, Financial Planning, Business Planning & Operations
For her efforts in the new Patio Experience on HomeDepot.com
Reason for award: Migrating how to guides into new template for Migration 2016, drafting Step Action plans for TCS. Keeping team focused on efficiency and consistently proving to be a problem solver.
"Serving as an invaluable resource for the Creative Ops Team!"
"I appreciate you taking the initiative to understand how we connect to all the video displays and sharing it with us all."
Regina went above and beyond working long days and nights the week of 7/27 to ensure a smooth holiday launch. She was extremely quick to respond and helped out where ever needed to get the pages finished.
Leading efforts in FETCH Migration process
Significant contributions and leadership throughout the FETCH migration/adoption process; going above and beyond to train teammates to be successful.
"Regina has been awesome & truly a pleasure to work with on the Simple Tips projects. She was able to work closely with our Garden Club developer & greatly contributed to the successful launch of the new experience. Regina takes pride in all the work she produces, and goes above and beyond to get the job done! She's not only pleasant to work with, but she is proactive, incredibly talented, organized, and focused. The Simple Tips refresh could not have happened so smoothly without her!"